- The Running Wild Anthology is coming out this summer. My short story, Paper Girl, will be published in it! The cover should be out soon (which I will post when it is released).
- My story, Paper Girl chronicles a girl navigating relationships with her family while at an inpatient hospital for an eating disorder.
- As such, the money received from the story will be donated to WithAll (formally The Emily Program Foundation) to help with eating disorder prevention, reducing barriers to care, and supporting friends/family.
- The cover just got released for Karma Chesnut’s Unfit!
- Here it is below, and if you haven’t read my review of the book, read it here.
- I will be posting an exclusive interview with the author soon.
- Subscribe to my blog (using the tool bar on the right) to get updates, including cover reveals for the Running Wild Press Anthology, release information, and an exclusive interview with author Karma Chesnut soon!